Thursday, May 19, 2011

HELLO THERE!

i created this blog solely for the purpose of making it public and posting my reviews on certain series that i follow. i have a previous blog but it contained shit that are not good enough to share to other people.

BTW, i call myself the couch potato since i am a TV bum since i was in grade school i think i earned the title through the years of being a bum. and now that i am unemployed and that my life is headed nowhere i might as well make this and somehow put some sense into my thoughts and activities.


In this blog i will create a review on several things, such as TV series (foreign and local), movies, music, pop culture, gossips, social and political events, calamities and probably everything under the sun.

So please enjoy reading this blog. the blog following this introduction will be the last post i made on my previous blog. ENJOY! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment